Retail Promotions Planner
The client: A Luxury Retailer
The Role: Category Promotions Planner - Liquors
Purpose: Assist line managers in required tasks: forecasts and planning, follow-up and reporting, coordination, invoicing and other specific tasks requested.
- Follow-up on promotions implementation
- Creating sales forecasts for promotions
- Support category review through preparation of documents for follow-up and governance process
- Assist in ordering deliveries of point of sales material to countries
- Assist in calculation, invoicing and claiming of A&P promotional income
- Racing invoices for promotionsEvaluate individual promotions and annual performance of promotions
- Follow-up analysis & reporting of KPIs
- Putting together reports as requested by direct manager
- Specific responsibilities as required by direct manager
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.