Are you a passionate marketer who thrives on delivering show-stopping campaigns and content?
A unique and dynamic IT company based in Wakefield, with an extensive product and service set across IT and Telecoms, requires an experienced Marketing Executive to create and bring to life digital marketing strategies.
Working as a key member of the Sales and Marketing team, you will be responsible for the execution of marketing strategy, driving web-based marketing campaigns and maintenance and development of the company websites.
This opportunity would be fantastic for an individual with basic experience in the Marketing field to grow and develop alongside an innovative company. Working with a range of services across IT and Telecoms will allow you to build an impressive portfolio of skills and kick-start your career!
18 months experience in a similar role is essential and any experience of the IT or Telecommunications sector would be a bonus.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, Web Design/Development, or a related discipline is desirable
- Experience with Web Site Development (CMS, Landing pages, Microsites, Templates, Styles, Basic HTML & CSS);
- Experience in managing and designing PPC campaigns and email Marketing programs;
- Experience with SEO, SEM and Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder)
- Experience with Web 2.0 and Social Networks (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
- Sensitivity to User Experience and Design
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Marketing Executive job click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959408235