SALESFORCE ARCHITECT WANTED IN MAIDENHEAD
The primary role of this position is to design and deliver new innovative solutions for our Salesforce CRM implementations. We have recently implemented a new Global Salesforce CRM instance to go along with our existing one Retail instance and our business partners are excited to expand on the capabilities of both.
The architect is responsible for leading technical and functional design discussions with our business partners and technology teams. The architect will partner with the SFDC project teams to review code and designs to ensure they adhere to best practices and provide robust and scalable solutions.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, building and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation in accordance with the Technology development life cycle.
- Analyze requirements, design, build and test system components or amendments.
- Always conform to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined.
- Review, discuss and work within agreed timescales and feedback to project managers any variances arising as tasks are performed.
- Understand client business and make recommendations and technology suggestions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
- Understand architecture of applications in order to effectively troubleshoot problems and develop more efficient production processes.
- Identify and mitigate technical risks across the architecture
- Be prepared to carry out business analysis tasks to ensure that the development/change meets user requirements and expectations.
- Prepare for and support user acceptance testing.
- Perform quality assurance tests on the work of other developers.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of the systems.
- Communicate with supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology (emails, phone, meetings).
- Assist project and line managers in producing estimates for the development phase of projects and enhancements.
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of implementation experience, including development, across the full software development lifecycle
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a technical architect on the ********* platform for a mid to large sized organization driving organizational transformation
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
Education and Experience Required
- A Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Information Systems \ Computer Science is preferred or commensurate relevant work experience
- Salesforce Technical Architect and/or Domain Certifications
- Experience designing and implementing solutions on ********* for global companies
- 3+ years of experience on the ********* platform as a technical architect
- Understanding of data migration considerations, design trade-offs, and common ETL tools
- Experience integrating external application using REST/SOAP API?s
- Experience guiding a development team on the appropriate use of platform technology
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages like Java
- Experience with Agile methodology and working on scrum teams.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of
- view to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Able to work in a global, multicultural environment
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail
- Self-motivated. Capable of working with little or no supervision
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently or as a team player
- Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress
If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing and your profile fits the role description, please contact Anthony or email (see below) Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959385959