Embedded Test Engineer
Polkadotfrog is exclusively working on an exciting opportunity with a Cambridge based designer & manufacturer of technology. We are currently recruiting for a software test engineer seeking to extend their career in a growing and cutting edge engineering company.
We are seeking a bright and talented software test engineer to join our clients? team to develop software for our clients? advanced range of products. The role involves building of test frameworks, setting up equipment and frameworks to enable testing. Working as part of small project teams and delivering to project objectives and timescales. An excellent opportunity to get involved in delivering high quality products that continue my clients? envied reputation for reliability.
Applicants ideally have a proven experience working within software testing environment, with an excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate would have proven experiences working in a similar role and previous experience of scripting languages, such as Python, Bash etc. With an experience of source control and review tools e.g. GIT, GERRIT.
- A relevant technical degree/ relevant commercial experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Good inter-personal and team work skills
- Two to five years? previous work experience in a similar role
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation qualification (preferred)
- Experience of source control & review tools e.g. GIT, GERRIT
- Creation and execution of test cases
- Linux operating system
- Experience of scripting languages i.e. Python, Bash etc.
- Developing automated test scripts which exercise product functionality
- Good working knowledge of IP
Apply now for full information of this new and exciting position, one of our consultants will discuss with you confidentially.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959399317