Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Due to expansion, my client located in Welshpool is looking to recruit a Multi Skill Maintenance Engineer. The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Have ability to fault find
- Work as a team player and able to demonstrate ability to use own initiative to trouble shoot
- Have an Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent background
- Carry out PM work from written or verbal instructions
- Good communication skills
A knowledge of mechanical fitting, Welding, Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) fault finding (mainly Allan Bradley and some Siemens) would be advantageous.
- Document work performance in accordance with Company procedures. Which will involve writing a shift report on all activities and completing of documentation on a computer maintenance program.
- Troubleshoot faults including hydraulic and mechanical components which could be on Prince die casting machine, ABB and KUKA robots, Heller CNC's and any aux equipment including compressors, water and vacuum pumps.
- Maintain high standard of organisation, safety and housekeeping within plant.
- Support other service's efforts to keep a continuous flow of high quality castings through the plant and to the customer by providing support within the maintenance team in line with production demands
- Support the Maintenance Team as and when required. Work overtime when required, to complete tasks and to cover for absenteeism.
- To be able to demonstrate an understanding of fully automated machines and plant equipment
- To show an ability in setting up a trim press for a die change and test for production
- To show an ability to understand and repair most common faults unsupervised.
- To be able to install services for new machinery including pipework both water and air etc.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are in place and that appropriate training, supervision and safety checks are carried out.
If you are interested in this position please apply online or contact Sarah Turner on ************ for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959405534