2nd Language - Lithuanian or Estonian or Latvian
Up to 3-month FTC - with a strong possibility of being extended or going permanent
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata
Our client, a well respected market leader / global FX & CFD provider based in City London, are urgently seeking a 2nd jobber as a Compliance Analyst with relevant knowledge.
If you are looking at your next career move and able to converse in either Lithuanian / Estonian or Latvian, then please contact Darren Winter straight away.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst will include but not limited to:
- Reviewing and responding to provider bank KYC request
- Conducting KYC refreshes of existing clients. Assisting audits of existing clients.
- The recognition and reporting of suspicious activity to applicable global financial intelligence units.
- Proactively update the sales team with KYC progress that impacts the on-boarding process.
- Conducting transaction monitoring and Supporting data-protection compliance.
- Checking and investigating PEP's / sanctions hits.
- Responding to ad hoc queries from the business regarding specialist compliance matters. Supporting regulatory applications. Preserving current regulatory licenses.
- Confirm KYC paperwork is stored, and system updates are completed in accordance with company procedures
What you need to be our clients next Compliance Analyst:
- This role would suit a recent graduate who is interested in working for a market leader / global FX & CFD provider in an environment that always changing & facing regulatory & compliance challenges
- Must hold at least 6 months industry experience in a similar role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959400468