Your new company
A well-established FMCG organisation on the outskirts of Newbury are currently recruiting for a Stock Accountant. This job is a fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation with a brilliant opportunity to learn.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied and interesting business providing you an opportunity to work with internal and external stakeholders at length. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the stock control team and ensuring efficient and effective processes
- Stock reconciliations and stock analysis whilst working closely with customers
- Managing stock provision levels
- Preparing monthly stock disposal cost file
- Setting KPI's
- Leading the stock take
- Assisting with month end accounting
- Working closely with various teams including Supply Chain, Technical, Production, Warehouse and Distribution
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA OR ACCA), you will also have experience within the FMCG or Manufacturing industry. You will be experienced working within a changing environment. Organisational and leadership skills are essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a fantastic benefits package including a discretionary bonus and childcare vouchers, free onsite parking is also available. You will also be given the opportunity to take responsibility within the role and mentor a team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77327254