Vehicle Engineering Coordinator
Vehcile Engineering Coordinator - Electric Vehicle - Swindon - £30k - £50k DOE
Your automotive job '" does it allow you to do the undo-able? To achieve the unachievable? Or to engineer the impossible? Do you go home with a sense of pride, having designed or developed something truly innovative? Do you get a sense of worth from your job that money just cannot buy? Are your big ideas constrained by narrow thinking? Perhaps it's time to think differently. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for automotive engineers. We are seeking visionary design and development engineers who possess the drive and desire to do things, differently. If this is you, perhaps it is finally time to think the unthinkable and move to a new automotive role'¦only better.
What you will do As Vehicle Engineering Coordinator;
- - Take ownership of the vehicles key attributes and lead collaboration between the engineering teams. - Be involved in vehicle development from concept to manufacture, defining benchmarking, target setting and hard point definition.
- - Manage resolution of technical conflicts and issues between engineering teams to agree trade-offs to best meet product level specifications.
- - Liaise with the test team to plan and perform validations.
- - Provide design advice and guidance, taking a lead role and responsibility for the area of vehicle integration.
What you will need As Vehicle Engineering Coordinator;
- - A degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- - Proven experience in Vehicle Engineering / Integration in delivery of an end to end vehicle program.
- - Previous experience in attribute management within a production vehicle environment.
- - A good knowledge of automotive design, vehicle systems and technology, and be familiar with key areas of body, chassis, electrical and powertrain.
- - Proven experience of delivering vehicle systems from a concept level.
- - Previous experience of vehicle prototype build and testing would be beneficial.
- - Effective communication skills, able to work effectively within a multi-disciplined team.
What you will get As Vehicle Engineering Coordinator;
- - Experience of working on a project from concept stage.
- - An excellent salary & benefits.
- - Career progression.
Suitably qualified and experienced Vehicle Engineering Coordinators should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on ****************** or by emailing their CV and covering letter
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959369098