CCTV / Door Access Service Engineer
Job Title: Service and Maintenance Engineer
Hours of Work: 08:30am ? 05:00pm; 30 minute break. Mon ? Fri (40 hours)
Job Purpose Summary
The purpose of this role is to ensure that maintenance calls and service works are carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible. Carry out routine maintenances and service calls on a wide range of security systems within and around the West Midlands, through fault finding and solving problematic sites whenever possible.
1. Maintain door entry/access systems, CCTV and nurse/warden call systems to the correct specification within the timescale agreed. Disciplines listed above may not be exhaustive if aptitude of the candidate is high then further development and training will be provided.
2. Install and service security systems to the correct specification within the timescale agreed. Disciplines listed above are not exhaustive
3. Completing all relevant paperwork and electronic job sheets for maintenance and service jobs. Electronic device will be issued for job descriptions and engineering notes to be submitted. Currently utilising iPhones (subject to change).
4. Inspecting, servicing, repairing and installing security systems by investigating and diagnosing faults and making effective, economical and lasting repairs.
5. Respond to emergency calls within the timescale specified in hours and out of hours as and when required.
6. From time to time supervisory responsibility for junior or trainee engineers may be required should they accompany you onto site for job shadowing.
7. Fully complete all relevant documentation relating to all aspects of role.
8. Carry out on call out of hours for all system types whenever necessary
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959380714