Store Manager (Designate)
My client is a leader and innovator in their big ticket, niche retail market.
They are looking for a Designate Manager to support operations. After an initial training period you will be running your own store.
You should have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and the capacity to manage, train and develop a team of high achieving sales personnel.
You will learn all aspects of running a store with considerable opportunity to have your own input within the framework of a major group.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Retail experience in ‘big ticket’ or luxury items
- A consultative approach to sales
- Excellent sales ability and track record in exceeding targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent understanding of stock management
- The capacity to establish credibility and authority quickly
An interest in interior design would be very helpful.
Whilst the location is flexible your own vehicle and a willingness to travel will be essential. Weekend working will be required.
My client offers fantastic rewards and exceptional opportunities, interviews are imminent.