Mouding Technician role - Bristol
Injection Mould Technician job in Bristol
Do you have a background in Injection Moulding?
Do you want to work within precision engineering manufacturer?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes are currently recruiting on behalf of a client for an Injection Moulding Technician in Bristol. The client are a world-wide company that manufacture and distribute mechanical parts into various industries.
The Moulding technician is a key member of the production team, reporting to the Lean Champion. You will be responsible for all aspects of the injection moulding process, including maintenance and trouble shooting.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the injection moulding processes
- Tool changeover
- Troubleshoot and resolve mould issues
- Support continuous improvement projects using lean tools
- Working with the maintenance team
- Mentor, train and provide technical guidance to other specialists and peers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience running and operating injection mould machinery
- Understand and implement new processes
- Be able to introduce new products
- Relevant Mould qualification (degree qualified would be ideal, not essential)
- Experienced knowledge of lean manufacturing processes
Days role with flexible working hours.
For more information call Ruby on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959394896