Support Developer ? Dynamics AX2012/D365
Excellent Salary & Benefits
***Are you looking to work with the latest Microsoft technologies? Do you want to work for a multi award winning Microsoft Partner?***
If your answer is Yes to each of these questions then read on to discover your perfect role at a fantastic organisation?
eBECS is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner delivering Total Microsoft Business Solutions and Managed Services globally that help customers digitally transform their businesses, cut complexity and cost, improve customer service and drive growth.
We do this using tailored, industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions that embrace Operations (AX and NAV ERP), Sales, Marketing, Customer Service (CRM), Field Service, Project Service Automation, Analytics, BI and IoT ? on-premises or in the Microsoft Azure intelligent cloud.
eBECS are a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, part of the Inner Circle, a multi-award-winning Gold Partner as well as one of The Times Best Companies to Work For- 2016.
The Support Consultant will deliver technical support services to both customers and operational processes as appropriate. The main responsibility for this role will be to help assist in the support of the existing client base with a focus on the technical aspect of their solutions.
- Assisting the support team with the investigation and resolution of issues with customers? solutions.
- The estimation and implementation of change requests and project work when required
- Delivering AX solutions using SSRS, X++ and .Net
- To assist in the hands-on development of customised solutions
- Where appropriate, undergo ITAR security checks for supporting specific customer solutions
- Ensure the eBECS Support System is updated as appropriate and that communication with the customer is maintained
- To follow eBECS and Microsoft development guidelines and release protocols, noting that they may differ per customer
- To keep up to date on all technologies connected to Dynamics
- To develop customer relationships and communicate effectively with any client
- To investigate, propose and deliver resolutions to customers? support issues in line with Service Level Agreements
- To assist in the support, development and maintenance of eBECS internal AX and Reporting platforms and solutions
- Development of AX Systems
- Support of AX Systems (internal and external)
- Client Involvement and Management
- Personal Development
- Cross Company and Inter-Company Relationships
- Involvement & Achievement of Company Targets and Goals
Skills and Experience Required:
Educational Background - Graduate preferred although considerable industry/business experience would also be considered.
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team?s priorities and goals
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Clear and effective communication
- Excellent MorphX and X++ skills
- Experience of .NET Developments
- Knowledge of XML
- Previous Installation experience of Dynamics AX is essential (V3 to AX2012)
- Good working knowledge of SQL and SQL server setups
- Previous experience of SSRS, cubes and AX workflow
- Good knowledge of AX modules required (Finance, Trade & Logistics or Production essential)
- Experience of Dynamics CRM is desirable but not essential
- A team player and an organiser who has the ability to prioritise and manage the detail, who can work accurately, with strong customer facing skills and who has the willingness to accept change.
- Ideally this role will suit an end-user with development skills looking to move to a reseller, or a developer who is looking to travel less as this role is very much office/home based.
The need for an outgoing personality and strong customer facing skills are essential.
If you have the required skills / experience and would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV and details.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 to 3 working days
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959380250