Web Analyst - Leicester
We are looking for a Web Analyst to join a growing team in Leicester that has increased in size from 7 people to 21 people over the last 6 months. You will be actively involved in solution development and implementation: designing and then implementing analytics solutions across multiple online properties to provide data structures leading towards a single-source of truth. You will also create system documentation and be consistently documenting activity concisely and clearly to ensure that administration of the system can effectively be understood by other users.
- Proven history in leading the implementation of analytics and measurement solutions in a digital ecosystem using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Able to build comprehensive site tagging specifications or requirements, along with QA test for site tags
- Familiar with troubleshooting and debugging implementations to quickly and efficiently measure data integrity; analysing implementations for problems and proactively managing issues
- History of high level data-structuring, working in a multi-disciplined team
- Experience of marketing databases, segmentation, clustering, profiling and modelling tools in conjunction with web analytics
And it?d be great if you?re good at ?
- WebTrends, Coremetrics etc.
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- Potential for international travel
- Working with high profile clients in a consultancy environment
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers
- Flexible Working
- Quarterly Pay Review and 6 Monthly Bonus
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Location: Leicester City Centre (Flexible Working)
Would you like to know more? ... Contact the Cordius team today for a confidential, no-obligation chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959388289