Truck Parts Factor Managers (Nationwide)
Commercial Vehicle Parts Factor Managers (Nationwide)
We are currently recruiting in various locations nationwide for branchmanagers to motivate and drive sales in truck parts factor branches, we are seeking highly motivated individuals that have commercial vehicle / truck / trailer parts experience and are either currently managers or are parts supervisors willing to take that step up.
Ideally located - Glasgow, London, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Manchester, Grimsby, Southampton, Bristol, Birmingham, Norwich, Lincoln, Leeds
Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Proven knowledge of commercial truck and trailer parts.
- Proven branch management or supervisory experience with a preferred sales background in truck parts
- Ability to communicate at all levels (both oral and written)
- Good telephone manner.
- Sales, planning and forecasting ability with excellent organisational skills.
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to meet sales targets, operational goals working to deadlines.
- Have full operational control of the branch, managing and motivating staff, recruitment, training & development of branch staff in conjunction with all company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, inductions etc.)
- Ensure the branch operates at optimum performance, driving sales
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained to an appropriate level
- Ensure all company vehicles operate lawfully and are fully compliant with appropriate safety checks
- Work within the local market to identify current trends and use this to maximise sales
- Locate possible areas of improvement within the branch and implement actions to facilitate this
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Commercial Vehicle Parts Branch Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2711JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions ************************************) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959387141