IT Business Analyst- ERP
Robert Half is working with a partner in the Printing industry who is seeking a Sage Business Analyst with strong functional knowledge of the Manufacturing related modules. Operational in 50 countries, this Business Analyst will play a large part in the upgrade to Sage which is planned for late 2017
- Understanding the business and document their processes, issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Work with the global enterprise team to get the necessary support or solutions in place to support business processes.
- Provide short-term, mid-term, and long-term solutions to business issues.
- Manage user and stakeholder expectations and robustly assess all requests for additional or non-standard developments.
- Document clear requirements, prepare functional design documents, monitor project progress, and test solutions prior to release to users for further user testing.
- Coordinate testing with end users.
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting and support when required.
- A minimum of 5+ years as a Sage Business Analyst or similar role and at least two mid-sized ERP implementation projects
- Demonstrated solid understanding of business processes; prior business-level experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to improve procedures and standards, ensuring quality and delivery of service to customers.
- Demonstrated ability to document clear business requirements and solutions needed to meet business requirements and to translate the requirements into functional designs for Sage, 3rd party add-ons, extensions and interfaces.
- Solid understanding of best practices in ERP usage and ability to bring a consulting approach to help business solve issues and challenges.
- Proven experience working with Sage Support to investigate, research, recommend and test Sage patches, functionality and processes.
- Technical skills, including administering SQL Server, writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Ability to travel for global deployment and support.
The salary on offer is up to £60,000. Please apply ASAP to be considered for the role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959369959