Marketing Executive with email campaign management, direct mail campaign management, event coordination, social media and automated marketing tool skills required for a Global Company based in Richmond, South West London.
SALARY: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Richmond, South West London
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Executive that enjoys working on a wide range of projects covering direct, online and offline marketing activities.
As the Marketing Executive, you will work within the Business Development Team helping to plan, deliver and coordinate marketing activity for the Company.
Your key areas of responsibility include demand generation projects such as email campaigns, direct mail campaigns, event coordination, social media, and management of the automated marketing tool to deliver marketing qualified leads for the Sales Team in the UK and Ireland.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Executives
- Work with the sales and marketing team to coordinate and execute campaign plans in support of the go-to-market strategy for the business, including analysis and research of target markets and organisations, planning and delivering email campaigns (using the automation tool), developing event plans, supporting the development of content for campaigns
- Support the team with the creation of collateral and materials, including presentations, case studies, infographics, product sheets, digital materials and events and exhibitions
- Provide creative input into strategic campaigns and activities as required
- Tracking core statistics and measurements
- Ensure the business is implementing the brand guidelines correctly and consistently across all channels
- Manage the content management portal to ensure content and collateral can be shared with other countries
- Working as part of a team with Sales, Operations, Subject Matter Experts, Content Managers, Bid Management, Central and Global Marketing, Account Managers and Third Parties
- Day-to-day running of country specific website and intranet?s content, including press releases, news items and marketing collateral
- Management of the UK and Ireland?s central email accounts and distribution of sales leads as required
- Support the Marketing and Communications Team in the co-ordination and management of public relations activities
- Support the organisation of exhibitions, seminars and events, including taking responsibility for and scheduling meetings, venues and attendees
- Proof reading, correcting and formatting documents
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Marketing Executive you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University Degree (or equivalent), in Marketing and / or Communications, Journalism or English is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Good copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work within agreed deadlines
- Proactive and innovative approach
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV?s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3719
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Richmond, South West London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959381060