A fantastic opportunity is available for a Project Engineer to join our Engineering team.
The purpose of the role is to manage the planning and implementation of capital and revenue projects, covering factory equipment, packing lines, site services, process engineering as well as construction design management
Plan, execute and lead project activities for feasibility studies, equipment specifications, supplier selections, equipment commissioning and validation within demanding timescales
Generate & manage budgets
The role is also responsible for the adherence with relevant health and safety guidelines throughout the lifecycle of the project
. Is this You?
- Experienced in managing internal and external resource to ensure project activities are completed on time and on cost
- Manage external contractors whilst adhering to safe working practice and specific HSE requirements
- Management of multiple concurrent projects
- Identifying and managing project blockers before a critical path is affected.
- Planning engineering works to minimise impact on production operations
- Adapt and be flexible to changes required from the business
Do you have?
- FMCG or Pharma industry experience
- Experience in FAT - Factory Acceptance Test
- IQ ? Installation Qualification & OQ ? Operational Qualification
- CMD ? Construction
- Experience in process suites /packaging lines for powdered, tablet or liquid products
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959389673