Optometrist - Market Leading Retailer - Oxford
As a Optometrist for a Market Leading Retailer your role would revolve around providing exemplary customer service. With each interaction with a member of the public it is essential that you offer constant support and deliver your expert guidance, to assist with their respective purchases whether that is for the right glasses or contact lenses. In addition, using the latest technology you will ensure that eye examinations are carried out with definitive accuracy. Working in store would also mean supporting the Opticians/Practice Manager in carrying out the day to day duties within the store itself.
Our client is a world renowned business that has a global presence around the role. It excels in every retail business it's a part of due to the excellent customer journey that is provided. With a vast amount of sites throughout the UK, the opportunity to join a strong well connected organisation that has great stability is evident throughout it's market position, and thus is a organisation that strongly values both customers and their teams alike.
The role as a Optometrist would include the following:
- Ensuring the customers are the core of everything we do. From the initial stages of booking appointments to finding the frames, you'll ensure the customer journey is a memorable one.
- Incorporating everything you've learnt within your qualifications, to carry out eye examinations with the latest technology whilst adhering to the college of Optometrists and General Optical Council guidelines.
- Constantly checking that all equipment is maintained and documentation remains confidential
- Assisting and supporting the Opticians/Practice Manager, also taking full responsibility whilst their away
The right candidate profile will include the following:
- Possess an Optometry degree
- Be a member of the General Optical Council.
- In addition experience working in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be preferential
The job offer will be between £40,000K to £45,000K permanent annual salary, depending on experience, location of the store and performance within interviews.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959406967