Channel Marketing Manager - B2B / Telecoms / IT / Mobile
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Channel Marketing Manager from a Technology (ideally Telecoms, Mobile or IT Services) to initiate, scope, plan and execute best practice marketing campaigns to form lead generation campaigns for channel partners on behalf of a market leading FTSE 150 global voice & data communications company. £40k to £50k basic plus bonus and excellent corporate benefits. London.
As Channel Marketing Manager, you will work with internal stakeholders such as proposition development, PR and sales teams, to deliver messaging for products and services, which forms the foundation of all online and offline marketing campaigns aimed at supporting the channel partners win new revenues.
Key Responsibilities of the Channel Marketing Manager include:
* Develop and deliver marketing campaigns to help deliver lead-generation campaigns via multiple off and online media (email campaigns, brochures, case studies, PPC, blogs, LinkedIn, video, advertising, social media, live events etc.), working with channel partners and internal/external stakeholders including market strategy, business development and digital marketing teams.
* Work with internal industry sector specialists to ensure content and messaging is appropriate for end users for new and existing services/products.
* Manage lead-generation activities and liaise with the internal and channel partner sales teams as necessary.
The successful Channel Marketing Manager will have experience in:
* B2B marketing communications (Telecoms, Mobile or IT Services) including offline (printed brochures, fact sheets, events etc.) and online campaigns (including PPC, email marketing, social media)
* Strong marketing mix experience of graduate calibre.
* Excellent written English and experience of working with CRMs and marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Mailchimp etc.
In return you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with a company renowned as a leader in their market and excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you are a results driven B2B marketing communications professional looking to progress your career within a large, well respected brand and one of the world's leading mobile communications innovators, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information in complete confidence.
Marketing Communications, Marcomms, Telecoms, Mobile, IT, B2B, Copy writing; Digital Marketing, Copywriting, Campaigns; Events, Partners, Channel
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959398769