Currently recruiting for a Womenswear Designer for a Fashion Supplier based in Central London. They are now looking for an Experienced Womenswear Designer to join the team for the Topshop and ASOS Accounts as well as their own range. This would include all softs product, dresses, blouses, jumpsuits, trousers, shorts and playsuits.
This is a senior position so candidate must have previous experience with Topshop and ASOS accounts.
Candidate must have a strong eye for trend within young, fast fashion.
- Previous experience required as a Senior Womenswear Designer required with a product focus towards Young Casual wear
- Experience of working with either a supplier or retailer is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to confidently be able to work on the women's wear product line that the brand offers.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate your Graphic Design & Garment Design experience
- Must be an excellent illustrator and have good CAD skills
- Must have worked with ASOS and Topshop before
- Must be a multi-product designer (Soft products)
- Must be able to work individually and within a team
Please send CV for immediate consideration - Start date is November.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77289445