Finance Systems Administrator
Here at The RSK Group, we have an opportunity for a methodical and organised Finance Systems Administrator to join our team based in Helsby, on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
The RSK Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary environmental consultancy and services provider servicing a wide range of property, manufacturing, oil, gas and energy clients. Since 1989, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people. Working for RSK is an opportunity to evolve as a professional, to innovate and to make a difference. Our success is founded on the talent of our employees, so we recognise the importance of personal growth, encouragement and earned rewards. As a company, we want you to share in our achievements and we want to be a conduit for your success.
The Finance Systems Administrator duties and key responsibilities:
This is a busy challenging opportunity where the role holder will be providing day to day financial systems support and administration for both the finance and systems teams. Within this role you will be expected to:
- Assist with training users of the Company's Project Management system (some travel required, predominately UK)
- Take responsibility for the weekly posting of timesheets, and issuance of subsequent utilisation reports
- Support users with use of the Project Management system
- Process starters and leavers on the Project Management system, including granting access rights
- Produce systems documentation
- Prepare and publish accurate & timely financial reports (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Identify improvement to financial database processes and systems
- Support to Finance Team during peak periods, in particular assisting with annual budgets / audits
What we are looking for in our Finance Systems Administrator:
Whilst we are not looking for any specific qualifications for this role it is essential that you are able to demonstrate previous experience of working in an accounts or financial systems team and has a good level of numeracy and literacy.
You should also have the below skills and attributes;
- High proficiency with IT systems with advanced Excel skills and experience of working with databases
- Personable and confident
- Ability to self-motivate
- Methodical and organised
- To work to a high level of accuracy and with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work to regular deadlines and timetables
In return as our Finance Systems Administrator we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare voucher and private health care
- Regular training and career development
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Finance Systems Administrator then please click 'Apply' today, stating your salary expectations.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter.
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959398558