Engineering Coordinator required. My client is a well-established engineering company who due to continued growth are now seeking an Engineering Support Coordinator to join their growing team. The company predominantly design & manufacture fluid handling machinery for the Biopharma industry & are seeking an Engineering Co-ordinator who will assist their team of Engineers.
The role would suit a candidate who has previous experience gained from a similar Engineering role and who is looking to take the next step in their career. It is expected that the ideal Support Administrator will generate quotes based upon client requirements, assist the design team with project work and manage the companies spares database.
It is envisaged that the successful Engineering Administrator will also be responsible for the placing and handling of orders, managing product documentation and maintaining client contact. This position would suit a candidate who is in commuting distance of the Enfield area.
Engineering Coordinator Position Overview
- Work closely with the design team, assisting with projects as required
- Generation of quotes based upon client specification
- Maintaining product documentation
- Maintaining client contact
- Placing and handling of client orders
Engineering Coordinator Position Requirements
- IT Literate (Microsoft office, Word & Excel)
- Previous experience gained with an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
- HND/ HNC or above (would be an advantage)
- Requires excellent communication & organisation skills
- Good telephone manner; accuracy and ability to take high responsibility for taking tasks through to completion
Engineering Coordinator Remuneration
- Salary £18K-£22K+ (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959367092