Salary: £30k - £35k
A leading engineering company who manufacture products for the food and beverages industry now requires an Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work with a small team of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
- Work within a PPM system
- Re-act to machine breakdowns, fault-find and rectify the issues in a timely manor
- Provide hands on support to the other maintenance engineers
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as an Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- You will be Multi - Skilled in both Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Hold an electrical qualification such as 17th Edition
- Experience of PLC's in particularly Allen Bradley and S9
- Ideally you will also have experience of Packing Lines & Bottle Lines.
- Ideally come from the Food, Beverages or FMCG Industry as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
For more information please call Paul Gorton on **************
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959379209