Senior DevOps Engineer
Collaboration. Quality. Reliability. 3 words that are key to the position at hand, a Senior DevOps Engineer.
Located in Manchester City Centre you will provide support and cover to the additional Senior DevOps Engineer located in Canada.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will work in participation with other IT functions to provide 24x7 operational support and on-call rotation.
You will interact and work as part of a larger group of businesses that have strong ties to the North West of England and Manchester specifically.
Although exciting is a word used a lot in recruitment adverts I feel it?s appropriate for this set of projects. You will join a group of businesses that have enjoyed heavy investment and growth over the last 4 years.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will be part of the modern-day push for working with the best technology on a gambling platform that you can take to the next level.
You must be comfortable managing, monitoring and scaling production environments.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer in Manchester, what do you need to have skill wise?
- You will have experience running highly available web apps and Linux servers
- Strong Ubuntu & Debian understanding
- You will be comfortable working with configuration management systems such as Puppet or Ansible
- You will be part of the team that builds and configures Monitoring solutions (Nagios, Elasticsearch, Graphite)
- You will understand and have used Bash Scripting languages such as Ruby
- You will have experience working with the following code CI and VC systems (Jenkins, Git or Github)
- You will also perform security audits to make sure that a secure infrastructure is maintained
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to hear more.
Visit our website, call or email.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959389480