Project Manager - Financial Services
Project Management, Business Transformation, Business Change, Financial Services
Our client is looking to hire a project manager (PM) to join the business transformation team. The position requires:
- Run projects to the company Project Management methodology including the creation of business cases, project initiation documents, functional specifications, project plans and other project documents as deemed necessary.
- Manage projects from Inception to Implementation to effectively and efficiently achieve the agreed outcomes.
- Communicate project progress to the project team, project sponsor and other stakeholders at appropriate intervals and exceptions.
- Ensure project team members fully understand their roles and responsibilities and that business areas retain appropriate levels of accountability and ownership of project stages, outcomes and communication.
- Ensure process improvement is always considered in projects and that changes to processes and creation of new processes is undertaken in cooperation with the process journey owners and in line with the Transformation programmes
- Where required, assist in progressing business development opportunities including co-ordinating bid activity if appropriate.
- Undertake any other activities outside of your normal remit where reports or peers require additional support on a short-term basis.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an on going business transformation with a solid focus on business improvement and growth. This is a ?can do? company that is successful because of it?s highly motivated and committed people.
Essential skills are:
At least 5 years in business change role managing a range of programmes and projects
Experience of delivering internal, B2B and B2C projects
Financial Services Experience
Ability to manage programmes of multiple projects
Ability to manage and develop a small team
Ability to manage and prioritise own work and that of reports
Ability to work effectively with others to implement business change
Climb Associates is an Equal Opportunities employment agency and employment business and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959380489