Service Delivery Manager
The Team and Role
As part of the Service Delivery team, the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for all activity related to the efficient and effective provision of service to meet the requirements of customer contractual obligations.
Leading the client relationship for service, alongside the Sales Account Manager, the SDM acts as the single Advanced point of contact for the key customer representatives throughout the lifecycle of the managed services contract.
The SDM is expected to ensure that all aspects of the contractual obligations for their allocated customer(s) are understood by all areas of the business responsible for delivering all or any aspects of the service components. Also, the SDM will ensure that should failures in meeting obligations arise, or service failures occur, that the appropriate corrective action is implemented to restore service.
- Act as the primary service management contact for the customer
- Represent Advanced professionally at all times.
- Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations at all times.
- Undertake the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement including attending relevant key Customer Third Party Provider service meetings as requested by the Customer.
- To Co-ordinate experience and satisfaction surveys with the Customer; examples of which are:
- 1. transaction survey at point of ticket creation and/or closure; and
- 2. Customer survey to be released at an agreed frequency with content pre agreed between the Parties.
- Act as the escalation point within the business for the customer.
- Co-ordination and execution of monthly, quarterly and annual Service Review Meetings in accordance with the provisions of Service Level Agreement and Service Schedule.
- Generate a weekly management summary on delivery against Services in accordance with the Service levels and applicable schedules
- Monthly service level & performance reporting in line with schedules
- Provide on-going analyse of reports, performance and trends, generating appropriate and timely recommendations and stating risks to both the customer and the business.
- Regularly review and maintain the Service Order Schedules ensuring they are accurate and any amendments have been accepted by both the customer and the business at all times
- Service Level compliance monitoring, ensuring risks or potential breaches are flagged to the business in advance along with recommendations to mitigate or resolve. With the express aim of ensuring all service levels are met by the business.
- As required ensure a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the Schedules and the Service levels. Manage all activities to resolution. Update monthly at a minimum
- As appropriate develop a Continuous Service Improvement Plan (CSIP). Ensuring a clear distinction is made between fundamental service additions / changes versus improvements to processes. Ensure were appropriate they are costed and an appropriate order is in place from the customer. Update monthly at a minimum.
- Monitoring of on-going related out-of-service-scope activities and projects ensuring an overall view of the customer experience and service is maintained at all times
- Maintenance of all documentation and procedures relating to all aspects of all Services provided to the Customer in accordance with this Service Order Schedules
We would like you to have:
- A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Self-motivated ? personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve and provide the best in all situations and able to readily embrace change;
- Experience working within an ITIL environment.
- Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives;
- Capability and willingness to accept and adapt to a changing environment and adjust behaviours accordingly, taking account of differing factors, perspective and views;
- Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement.
- Previous service delivery management experience in an IT managed service environment.
- An advanced understanding of Microsoft office (Word and Excel);
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Excellent Oral & Written English;
- Must understand the importance of management controls and process and procedures in the delivery of services;
- Experience of managing multiple relationships in a fast paced environment;
- Attention to detail and willingness for service enhancement is paramount in this role;
- The ability to learn & develop, adapt and to learn new systems and processes rapidly.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We?re one of the UK?s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- The ability to work with engaged colleagues who share a passion for solving business problems
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech companies
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959381455