Senior Bookkeeper - Top 100 firm with Proud Heritage
About the Job
Role: Senior Bookkeeper
Salary: £30k - £37k D.O.E
Location: North London
About Our Client
- Excellent opportunity to join a Top 100 firm experiencing rapid growth
- Well established firm with Proud heritage and excellent training
Well established, top 100 Accountancy Practice based in North London requires a full time Bookkeeper with a minimum of 2 years' experience, preferably in Practice.
The applicant will need to have excellent spoken English and be able to communicate at all levels as they will be required to attend client sites. They will alsoneed to be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. They should be self-motivated, use their initiative and possess excellent organisation skills with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
Roles & Responsibilities for this Senior Bookkeeper position:
- VAT returns
- Cash accounting
- Invoice Accounting
- Good knowledge of VAT thresholds, flat rate scheme
- Sales Invoices
- Purchase Invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Management Accounts
- Strong double entry knowledge
- Control accounts reconciliations
- Common sense approach required not in-depth knowledge
Senior Bookkeeper Software Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50 essential (99% of the work is on Sage 50)
- Knowledge of Xero an advantage
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel essential
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of other Accounting software would be useful
What's on Offer?
£30,000- £37,000 plus benefits D.O.E
Aston Tate refer a friend scheme (Senior Bookkeeper)
Do you know a Senior Bookkeeper based in North London or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Aston Tate who we subsequently place, we will send you a £500 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959382243