SAP Hybris Marketing Solution Consultant, six figure salary
SAP Hybris Marketing Consultant London
We have a challenging opportunity for an experienced SAP Hybris Marketing Consultant to shape a digital transformation for to help businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas that supports continues improvement and creates exciting accelerators for our customers.
As a Hybris Marketing Solution Consultant, you are the solution integration professional to design, develop and support the delivery of SAP Hybris Marketing technology solutions to achieve defined business goals and support best practice business changes. You must possess a unique blend of business (B2C and B2B) knowledge and be technically savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand the business problems of marketers.Have experience of aligning technology with business strategy and goals working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyse, design and support the implementation as an expert with deep functional expertise and domain knowledge of SAP Hybris Marketing.
- Design, develop and support the delivery of SAP Hybris Marketing technology solutions to achieve defined business goals including strong hybris data modelling knowledge.
- Support integration with Hybris Commerce Accelerators, on either B2C or B2B applications
- Deliver world-class Marketing solutions for our clients
- Work directly with customers and support technical workshops
- Work with our onshore and offshore colleagues
- Support the definition of the logical, physical and system integration architectures
- Support the management of architectural and technical risk
- Ensures solutions adhere to non-functional requirements
- Manage technical aspects of the transition of the solution into a production environment
- Technical lead on various development activities such as designing and developing specific business components, integrations or larger parts of the solution
- Strong focus on high quality throughout the entire delivery process, working closely with the Quality Assurance teams
Requirements of the Role:
- Experience of configuring SAP Hybris Marketing features and functionality
- Complete at least 3 full SAP CRM lifecycle implementation
- Flexibility for European travel (preferred) with primary location London
- SAP Hybris Marketing Data Management and Dynamic Customer Profiling
- SAP Hybris Segmentation and Campaign Management
- SAP Hybris Multi-step Marketing Automation & trigger-based campaign setup
- SAP Hybris Marketing Resource Management and Planning
- SAP Hybris Marketing Recommendations and Predictive Modelling
- SAP Hybris Marketing Analytics
- Experience in customization and integration options of SAP Hybris Marketing
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Comfort with both technical and business discussions
- Experience establishing value and translating this to effective technology-based presentation, collateral, use cases/case studies and marketing content.
- Ability to effectively articulate technology with flair and to different types of audience
- Experience and familiarity with Marketing Solutions including, Remarketing, Targeting and marketing planning and campaign management.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong command of English language (additional languages welcome)
- Achievement orientated, creative thinker and enthusiastic
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959384104