Telecom Invoice Analyst
There is an exciting opportunity working at a leading Broker Dealer based in Canary Wharf.
The position of Telecom Invoice Analyst will be an integral part of the TEM Invoice and Payment Management Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process and analyze wireline and mobility services invoices.
- Work with clients to obtain cost allocation information.
- Where required, download necessary ebills from vendor portals or request from vendor.
- Ensure invoice loading and processing exceptions are resolved.
- Bachelor?s degree preferred, coursework with strong emphasis in data and quantitative analysis.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL queries preferred.
- Working knowledge of telecom invoice AP management is preferred, but will train.
Other Attributes Needed
- A strong work ethic and professional approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work in diverse teams.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and excel in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- A strong desire to learn and become a Subject Matter Expert in the industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959390544