Hours ? Full Time 39.5 hours per week
£20k-£23k + profit related bonus
Our client is a leading distributor of Fluid Power products within the UK and Ireland and are looking to add a Product Analyst to their team. They are looking for a candidate with a great eye for detail with knowledge of Fluid Power Products.
- Data checks to ensure all products are clearly grouped in an industry recognised standard, across all system models and companies within the group
- Support the Data Team with technical queries
- Linking data to all the groups e-commerce sites to ensure a user-friendly web store
- Reporting on the progress of data projects to other group companies
- Liaising with Product Development and Technical teams to ensure the correct product data is in place
- Assist the Data Analyst Team with Product/Application awareness
- Technical support for customers
- Previous experience in Fluid Power products, ideally an engineering background
- Ability to identify a product and instantly place it into a category
- An excellent eye for detail, able to identify patterns and trends within information produced by teams received from other departments/group companies.
- You must be patient, meticulous and logical in your work and capable of prioritising tasks
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it?s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it?s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959368445