IT Engineer Apprentice
My client is a leading specialist for Apple Macs. They are one of the leading providers for technical solutions and provide support to organizations in and around London.
Having grown from strength to strength and winning business with several large accounts, they are now in need of additional staff to provide outstanding support from their London office.
This role would ideally suit someone who is familiar with Mac systems, is articulate and well spoken (to deal with very corporate clients) and is eager to develop a long-term career.
- Workshop organising and stock take
- Testing incoming and outgoing machines
- Transporting equipment to and from customer sites
- Shadowing help-desk and training to be a help-desk engineer
Once probation is complete
- Work as a help-desk engineer and provide support remotely and by telephone to customers
- Attend site visits and provide on-site support to customers
- Bright and intelligent
- Corporate appearance
- Ideally experience with Mac computing
- Strong academic background
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959398191