Assistant Online Marketing Manager
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Online Marketing Manager to work for a major retailer in London, on an initial 8 - 13 week contract.
Within this role you will be supporting the Online Marketing Mgr in the development & delivery of the Finance online marketing strategy working across categories as required (Insurance, Banking etc).
You'll be responsible for the the management of digital channels including Display, Paid Social, Paid Search and Affiliates, working to agreed KPI?s through test and learn analysis and ongoing optimisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, Budgeting & Reporting ? Is responsible for crafting, executing & monitoring effective digital acquisition campaigns.
- Online Marketing Management - Manages all aspects of activity as appropriate for digital channels e.g, PPC roadmap execution, affiliate assets, display targeting, etc. Plans & executes digital activity across device and platform (desktop, tablet & mobile).
- Stakeholder Management - Communicates clearly and confidently with internal departments in order to understand their objectives and assesses the varying business priorities
Required essential experience skills and qualifications:
- 3 years experience - either client side or agency
- Online marketing channel management must include PPC and Display.
- Experience in Affiliates and Paid Social would also be advantageous, but not essential
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959385481