Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer. Leeds 12 Month contract £280 per day
- Do you have 5 years relevant engineering experience
- Do you have Six Sigma, CAE, FEA Analysis and Ideally some NX experience.
- Can you carry out Stress analysis & hand calculations and Monitoring project execution
Main Role Purpose
- Mechanical design is primarily concerned with ensuring that form, fit, function and both ease of use and of manufacture are satisfied during the product design process.
- The unambiguous and comprehensive conveyance of all information/data, required to manufacture products cost effectively is a fundamental and core responsibility.
- The accurate capture and translation of stakeholder needs into innovative, novel and robust design solutions that have been verified and validated appropriately is also a central activity for ensuring the quality of product designs.
- Carrying out design verification, validation and usability activities, specifying inspection requirements and equipment, managing the document control and conversion of drawings and specifications, Stress Calculations and Design Criteria for Clamp Connectors
- Responsibilities listed below do not represent the full scope of duties and responsibilities, but aims to be representative of the fundamentals expected of a Mechanical Design Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience
- A technically relevant minimum BEng or BSc Degree (MEng preferred),
- 5 years of appropriate mechanical design/engineering experience.
Design experience from within the medical device field, is not a pre-requisite for the Design Engineer; all product design experience is valued
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is 916 0028 57. Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business. For more information on Larson Resource Group please review our website *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959369435