Channel Manager - Home and Office based
Software & Cloud solutions
Basic £45,000 - £50,000 / OTE £80,000 - £90,000 (uncapped)
Global Business: 1000+ people
Car Allowance ,26 Days Holiday, Pension, Private Healthcare
Experience in managing a channel / partners within a vendor, distribution, reseller environment?
Are you equally strong in managing key relationships as well as generating new business?
Do you have knowledge around software / software licensing / hosted solutions?
The company are a leading software and cloud solutions provider with growth YOY and a very specific market offering. With over 1000 people globally they are recognised for being a true partner to some of the biggest businesses and work with all the major vendors.
In this role you will be in charge of growing the channel part of the business through managing, owning and delivering relationship management, problem resolution and define the agreed approach with owned partners. This will be through a mixture of new business and account management with a split of around 50 / 50.
They offer software and cloud solutions by forming partnerships with companies to support, manage and help with their Software & Cloud solutions with a view to generate new business sales through long standing relationships. The company has a fun culture with a very modern and recently completely re-designed office. The company have gone from strength to strength winning numerous prestigious awards in the last 24 months.
In this role you will work both from home and the office but you will be given autonomy to work the role how you want. You will have a financial target that you will work to so accurate forecasting is essential. If you have 3 - 5 years sales experience within IT / Software and selling through the channel then this the perfect role to develop your career and join an exciting player in an unique market.
Role: Channel Manager - Software / Cloud
- Accountable for reaching annual sales targets and objectives as agreed
- Conduct onsite Meetings, Training and demonstrations with potential customers with the aim of securing net new business
- To help grow existing reseller revenue & relationships by providing advise and training
- Managing the creation of quotes, proposals, contract schedules, statement of works and the creation of other customer facing documentation
- Grow and maintain existing customer portfolio through proactive lead generation
- Engage and develop existing / potential customer relationships by attending regular meetings.
- Record and manage opportunities within the CRM system in accordance with required standards
Person: Channel Manager - Software / Cloud
- Experience of selling Hosted Solutions / Software / IT Services / Consultancy
- Mature attitude, highly motivated and self-starting individual
- Able to manage complex sales cycles involving multiple party solutions, and multiple customer stakeholders
- Able to hold conversations up to board level
- Must be professional, articulate and accurate in both verbal and written communication
- Good overall understanding of a corporate IT environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies of benefit
Channel Manager - Software / Cloud
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959373373