Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) - FMCG
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare
We are currently looking for a multi- skilled maintenance engineer to work with a well-known food producer in South Wales. The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a family run business that is known for investing in its staff. Training and development is at the forefront of this company, where initially you have allocated days where each production line shuts down for planned and preventative maintenance. During this time there is a lot of training and development for new members of staff to help get used to the kit. The company has recently invested money to develop the current site to keep up with its competitors in terms of production capacity. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will need to be electrically biased and have a mechanical understanding.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Experience and a mechanical understanding.
- Working within an FMCG environment.
- Electrical or Mechanical Qualifications.
- Excellent Fault Finding Skills.
- Able to work a rotating days and nights shift pattern.
- Demonstrated experience working on a mixture of pro-active and re-active maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a fantastic company who will invest in training.
- Working within a forever growing business.
- Ability to move into controls once proven skills.
- Good opportunities for progression within the business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
Commutable: Callington, Camelford, Tavistock
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959371954