I am recruiting, on behalf of my highly dynamic client, who are currently looking for a Java Developer to join their friendly, forward thinking team on a full time and permanent basis. If you are looking for a business of which offers personal development, staff social events and a fantastic working environment then this could be the perfect next venture for you.
The role will include the design and development of high quality software solutions for the business.
We are looking for you to possess the following:
- Qualified to a degree level in a computer related discipline
- Experience in Object Orientated software design and development, S.O.L.I.D principles of OOD and well versed in OO patterns and practices.
- Experience of working in a Scrum/ Agile development environment is desirable.
- Ability to implement test strategies (Unit, integration, behaviour) using test libraries (jest, Karma, Chai, PHPUnit, PHPSpec)
- Familiar with current trends in DevOps.
I am actively looking for individuals who understand the important of good engineering solutions. I am looking for you to take pride in the work that you produce and enjoy working and sharing your knowledge and experience with the rest of the development team.
You will participate in the planning, analysis, development and deployment of the products produced. You will build High Performance, Scalable applications and API?s, create clean, maintainable and testable code.
Core skills we require are as follows:
- PHP (Laravel/ Symphony/ Cideigniter)
- Web API
- HTML/ CSS
- S.O.L.I.D Principles of OOD
If you feel you fit the bill I would love to discuss this with you further today so please contact Jessica Harmer in branch
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959396873