Information Security Analyst / Cyber / ISO / SaaS / Azure
Information Security Analyst / Cyber / ISO / GDPR /SaaS / Azure / Consultant
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to plan and carry out security measures to protect our SaaS platform for our Blue-Chip client base. Our business provides Digital and SaaS to several Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 retailers who are considered targets for cyber-attacks. We need to ensure our business is compliant and have the right security measures in place to proceed with our goals.
The ideal Information Security Analyst must stay up to date on IT Security and the latest methods attackers are using to infiltrate computer systems. The Information Security Analyst will be the Subject Mater Expert, working with the Enterprise and Technical Architects to research new security technology and decide what will most effectively protect our organisation.
- Technical knowledge of Information Security within ?Software as a Service? and Cloud
- Experience of Security within Azure
- Requirements gathering and analysis of business needs for Information Security compliance and governance
- Create documentation to show correct measures for Security context for our client?s questions.
- Answer questionnaires and create documentation policy to show our clients that we are compliant with appropriate safety measures
- Monitor our networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs
- Identify technology, software and process gaps, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information
- Conduct penetration testing, to look for vulnerabilities in the systems before they can be exploited
- Research the latest information technology security trends
- Help plan and carry out compliance and governance documentation on Information Security
- Develop security standards and best practices
- Recommend security enhancements to the CTO and CEO
- Create a disaster recovery plan.
It is important the Information Security Analyst understands the new and existing regulation and standards that need to be upheld. The Information Security Analyst will comprehend these standards and will be able to answer questions from the business or our clients. Relating to:
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959387933