Mobile Developer (iOS)
Mobile Developer (iOS)
This well established, rapidly growing software consultancy sees mobile technology as a key part of their future strategy. As an iOS Developer within this organisation, you will have the opportunity to play an integral role in a key growth area, with unlimited opportunities for progression and development. Job ads only tell you half the story - if you would like to hear more, please get in touch for an informal chat.
Mobile Developer (iOS): About the Role
Working for one of the UK?s most prestigious and respected software consultancies, this iOS Developer role will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects for clients across a wide range of industries. This company has ambitious plans for growth, and see mobile technology as an absolutely key part of their future strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for an iOS Developer to work in a new but rapidly growing area of the business ? there is huge potential for professional development within this organisation. If you are motivated by working in a fast paced, Agile environment, on a variety of engagements, using the latest tools and technologies, then this opportunity would be a great match for you.
Mobile Developer (iOS): Key Skills and Background
- Commercial experience in developing iOS apps
- Experience of developing enterprise scale mobile applications
- Commercial experience of Objective-C
- Experience of submitting applications to the Apple App Store
- Experience with external data sources / APIs
- Experience of using Android automated test frameworks (Appium, Calabash)
- A background in quality led development (version control, unit testing etc)
- Knowledge of UI architectural patterns, able to design responsive UIs that scale different devices
- Experience of working within an Agile development environment
- Experience of software development in Java or C#
- Experience in Swift development would be an advantage
Mobile Developer (iOS): How to Apply
You must be curious if you?ve read this far! If you feel that this role would be a good match for you please click on the Apply button, and your CV will be sent directly to me (Mike Dwyer).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959390665