An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to Join Selwyns Travel Limited. We are a well-established coach firm with over 40 years? experience. We are part of the RATP group who are the world?s fifth largest public transport company.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
· Promoting Selwyns travel in the north west
· Generating new business
· Create relevant SEO-friendly website content and maintain
· Assisting the Sales Team during peak periods
· Maintain existing customer relationships
· Standardise company brand internally and externally
· Manage social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In
· Plan and Send Direct Customer Marketing Mail.
· Liaise with third party suppliers such as marketing agencies, printers and designers
· Efficiency in gathering information
· Produce company sales and marketing reports
· Monitor website traffic, goals and conversions using google analytics
· Graphic Design ? creating artwork for email, social media, blog images
Previous experience in Marketing
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification
Demonstrate track record of developing and executing brand strategies
Excellent level of written English is essential
Strong communication and customer service skills
Enjoy multi-tasking and working deadlines with ability to priorities
Self-motivated, strong determination and a ?can do? attitude.
Be able to perform the job independently
Speed and accuracy in using Windows based I.T applications (particularly Microsoft Office)
The successful applicant would be expected to:
-Display a good customer service approach
-Be confident and positive of their abilities and approach to clients.
-Be a team worker
-The ability to work under own initiative ? coping with tasks unsupervised and working under pressure
-Work closely with both depots in Runcorn and Manchester
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959390868