Trainee Photocopier Engineer / Graduate Engineer - Oxfordshire
Trainee Photocopier Engineer required for Global Document Solutions company.
You will be responsible for providing post-sales/implementation technical support services to customers including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of Photocopier Machines.
You will be trained up to a high standard to be able to fix machines of various models.
- The responsibility of the Trainee Service Technician is to develop all the skills required to provide an efficient service to all customers and products on their designated territory with the resources provided by the Company.
- Delivers post-sales/implementation services at customer sites including installation, maintenance and repair of own organisation and third-party products and services to ensure that all function properly.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations that may favourably impact performance.
- Installing, maintaining and diagnosis of machine faults as per Company Guidelines and SLA's
- Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician / Manager when required.
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Regular contact with call centre to maintain accurate reporting
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by advising customers on timescales
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed and submitted in a timely manner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good written and excellent verbal communication skills across all levels
- Ability to display tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations and people
- Full and Valid Driving Licence
- Full Colour Vision
- Basic computer literacy
- Good time management and organising skills
- Educated to at least grade 'C' in GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and one technical subject
- As a trainee, they must have a keen interest (demonstrated by previous work experience, study or hobbies) in the electromechanical field or IT field
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959396900