Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM Consultant
Chess Digital are recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM Consultant to join our development team. Reporting to the Principal Consultant, the objective of this role is to take a consultative approach to implement and deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM products and services.
Based out of either our office in Paisley or Edinburgh the successful candidate will work with business leaders and end users to create an environment and context from which rich, meaningful requirements can be elicited, synthesised and captured.
?a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer?
Chess are one of the UK?s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud and Digital solution providers, helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are extremely proud to have been placed 2nd in ?The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for? list 2017 after 8 consecutive years in the top 100.
The objective of the Role:
- To take the consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics 365 / CRM (including 3rd party applications such as ClickDimensions, CRM Add-on?s).
- To provide efficient delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation, delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM products and services.
- Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. Managed Services and other CRM Consultants and Developers.
- Consulting ? covering all aspects; including pre-sales and supporting the team through product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilising primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics CRM versions such 2016, 2015 and 2013.
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ?as-is? and ?to-be? within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients ? act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Over three years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience with an understanding of Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015/2013
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics 365/CRM
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM modules
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Experience of Scribe Insight / Scribe Online data integration
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Collaborates well in a team environment.
- Sensitive to clients? needs, can develop warm client
- High attention to detail with the ability to solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
Basic salary: Up to £40,000 basic p.a. dependent upon experience and reviewed on an annual basis.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits ? where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, all our sites provide fresh fruit and healthy breakfast options daily for all our people and we have well-being social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, Tennis, Golf and much more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
?Play Your Part?
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that ?if you?re not growing, we?re not growing?.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959387633