Network Engineer, £40,000-£50,000, Bristol
My client is a FTSE 250 company based out of Birmingham looking for a Network engineer to join their growing team to help support the Data and voice network and devices across the EMEA region. This position will encompass both project work and some element of business as usual support.
Key skill and Duties
- Provide a high level of technical expertise, project management and support for the clients voice/mobile networks
- Design, plan and implement voice systems including VOIP, PABX, mobile, voicemail and videoconferencing
- Liaise and work with other departments to plan and implement office moves and installations as necessary
- Assist in the day to day support services that are clear, accountable and responsive to customer needs
- Good working experience of voice and data Network infrastructure: Core, WAN, OSPF, BEP, DM/VPM, load balancing, firewall, wifi, VoIP and network
- Highly service-minded, possessing a flexible and diplomatic interpersonal style underpinned by excellent organisational skills.
- Qualified to CCNP level with a view for further study
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to personal and professional development
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959383737