IT Helpdesk Engineer Apprentice
This is an amazing opportunity for a keen individual to join a continuously growing company and expand their knowledge and skills. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An expanding managed services and solutions provider. They offer an extremely responsive and personalised service. Whilst they have particular expertise within the financial, legal, manufacturing, public sector, technology and creative industries, their services are fully adaptable and they have experience providing support to all business sectors.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the IT Apprentice
As an IT Support Helpdesk Apprentice, you'll be responsible for logging support calls and providing first line telephone support to BCN Group's client base. Your exact level of responsibility may vary widely, according to your experience.
- Answer telephones and deal with clients on first level support / logging tickets
- Assign tickets to relevant engineers
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems
- Meet support SLA's
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software upgrades, and routine hardware configuration
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
- Windows and VM Ware systems, business applications, anti-virus protection, email, and authentication administration
- Obtain and maintain required certifications for partnership with key vendors
- There is an on-site gym, breakout areas and coffee shop. A generous pension scheme is available after 1 years employment
- Mention any other important information here e.g. dress code, driver required, unusual work hours, security checks required
Requirements of the IT Apprentice
- Good phone manner and confidence
- Ability to work in a team and escalate issues
- Excellent general IT knowledge and enthusiasm
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Benefits: (additional information)
- Free gym membership
- Salary sacrifice pension
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959385795