Risk and Compliance Manager - Perm role in London
Risk and Compliance Manager
- Works across all UK group entities and, where necessary overseas entities as well as client, affiliate and partner organisations to manage the risk and compliance function of the Company.
- Develop, implement and co-ordinate the organisation's risk management strategy.
- Implement compliance and change programme (programme to be created by external consultancy) to ensure the UK group entities are GDPR compliant by May 2018.? Work with key stakeholders (internal and external) to maintain compliance post-May 2018.? Oversee SAR procedure and compliance.
- Develop, implement and maintain Business Continuity plans for the organisation and individual group services as necessary.
- Implement, support and audit relevant quality assurance systems across the group.
- Plan, review, recommend and implement health and safety, environmental, recycling, waste and CSR management systems and practices across the organisation in line with prevailing legislation.
- Ensure that all systems, processes and documentation will meet the various client annual audit process.
- Ensure that all work is delivered within the budgetary and resource constraints of the organisation.
- Introduce a culture of Risk and Data Management supported by policies and guidance.
- Manage, develop and implement GDPR compliance in the group including all data flows, data management, holding of paper and electronic data, processing and controlling of the same.
- Develop and maintain the Risk Register and ensure it is reviewed regularly by the Management Team and Trustee Board.
- Responsible for the development, auditing, testing and implementation of Business Continuity Plans.
- Create action plans which show how these policies and plans will be implemented and undertake regular audits to demonstrate that they are effective.
- Ensure that relevant staff and consultants understand the policies and are given assistant when needed.
- Assess the organisation and recommend, prioritise and implement relevant organisational and service specific quality policies: ISO9001, 14001, 22301, 27001, BS18001,Ã? Ã? PAS99, Cyber Essentials, PCI compliance, CQC, FORs, PCI DSS (SAQD).
- Make recommendations and implement an organisational wide quality assurance programme based on objectives set by the Ã? Audit and Risk Committee ensuring systems and process are in place and working to meet any standards set for achievement.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with any quality assurance system or service quality standards.
- Monitor and evaluate performance against standards or agreed targets. Use audits, feedback loops and corrective action to ensure continuous improvement. Prioritise and escalate issues resulting in non-compliance
- Report on the findings of monitoring and evaluation processes and make recommendations as appropriate.
Health and Safety:
- Implement and maintain health and safety training and procedures and operational working practices and instil a pragmatic health and safety culture in line with prevailing legislation.
- Ensure we remain compliant both in the office and garage functions, including the maintenance of a health and safety plan based on external and internal audits.
- Plan, review, recommend, implement and monitor H&S management systems and practices across the organisation including, fire safety, first aid provision, evacuation, risk-assessments, inspections, and safe working practices., ensuring all RIDDOR incidents and details are recorded, including corrective actions.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Significant experience in a similar role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proven track record of formulating and implementing risk management strategies and operating practices.
- Proven track record in data protection compliance including training and briefing key stakeholders in a multi-site environment involving complex.
- Demonstrable knowledge of GDPR.
- Proven track record of implementing organisational and local quality management systems for a multi-site organisations, especially those standards referred to specifically above.
- Proven change management skills.
- Experience of undertaking internal audits.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience of managing own workload with limited supervision and working under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Experience of implementing policies and procedures in a complex organisation.
- Experience of writing, maintaining and monitoring business continuity plans.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
- Previous experience of successful IIP, PQASSO, CQC, ISO implementations in similar
- Experience of successfully managing, inspiring and leading a function with at least one direct report.
Willingness to travel to all UK sites and potentially overseas sites.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959387475