ShortList have fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join a market leading organisation in St Asaph. The right Network Engineer would need to be technically competent with providing 2nd to 3rd line support. The Network Engineer will have proven experience in managing a range of infrastructure as well as prioritising workload and meeting business expectations.
Network Engineer Skills/Responsibilities:
- 2nd/3rd Line experience
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and above
- Active Directory
- Enterprise backup systems
- Network experience - TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, vLANs
- Maintaining network hardware/software
- Evaluation of Network hardware/software requirements and capabilities and suggesting improvements.
Network Engineer Desirables:
- MCSE/MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
- Server Administrator/VCP
- Degree in IT related subject.
The Network Engineer role is based in St Asaph, offers a salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits. They are looking for a candidate to start ASAP and will be interviewing over the next few days. APPLY today to be considered for the role!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959384506