Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Associate to join a leading Stem Cell company based in South Wales. As the QA Associate you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the company's QMS providing QA support and conducting QA reviews of GMP documentation to ensure compliance with the QMS.
2. As QA Associate you will be Responsible for archiving GXP documentation and monitoring key elements of the QMS, specifically non-conformances, change controls, CAPA's etc.
3. You will liaise with 3rd. party CMO's and deal with transmittal of controlled documents.
4. As the QA Associate you will perform internal and external audits, review batch records, QC data etc. associated with product release and provide, in conjunction with the QA Manager, disposition packs to the QP and Head of Quality.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject or equivalent.
2. Industry experience in a QA role coupled with an ability to demonstrate a commitment to quality including a good understanding of QA.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines and an ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959378514