Are you a recent graduate?
My client are a highly successful procurement consultancy business who work primarily within the Food & Beverage and Hospitality sectors. Due to continued success and growth they are seeking graduates who want to join either as a Buyer or a Procurement Analyst.
Candidates we would love to hear from should have the following:
- Degree or equivalent (2:1 or above)
- Interest in food & beverages
- Enjoys variety and happy to work on many projects simultaneously
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Great telephone and face to face communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent level of IT competence including Microsoft Windows Software and in particular Excel - this will be tested
- Able to work under pressure
- Keen to acquire new skills and develop existing ones
We understand that this may be your first job after graduating but ideally any previous work experience and/or your degree will show how committed you are to working within the food and beverages and/or hospitality industries.
The Company is happiest when people are getting exposed to things that interest them. A supportive and collegial culture, with a focus on career development is what drives the business as well as fun. They like to have fun.
So if you are looking to carve yourself a career in procurement or as a Buyer and have the ambition to progress and develop then we would like to hear from you.
The salary for this role is circa £19,000 pa, 29 days holiday and free car parking is available.
To be considered, please apply online submitting a copy of your up to date CV. Please also tell us which role you are applying for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959382429