NTT Security Global SOC?s are fast paced, exciting and vibrant places to work. We offer a multicultural and cosmopolitan working environment with many varied and interesting opportunities. The global operation is 24x7, 365 days a year and the role offered here will reflect that requirement in shifts including days, nights and weekends. The European SOC (EU-SOC) is currently seeking applications from interested candidates to join our customer focused operation for the above role.
As a Security Analyst/ Engineer you will be accountable for:
- Proactively supporting customers to achieve service excellence
- Review, resolve and subsequently close service requests/tickets and complete change requests
- Developing a rapport with customers to engender long lasting relationships
- Adhering to escalation and call management processes and procedures
- Providing accurate, succinct and sufficiently detailed documentation of work performed
- Attending industry leading training courses for products, technologies and personal development
- Maintaining, improving and sharing knowledge utilizing in-house tools
- Working as part of a 24x7 shift rota defined by the Company, which will include days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
As a Security Analyst/ Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
- Hands-on technical experience and expertise in two or more of the following industry leading security vendors, Checkpoint, Juniper, F5, Bluecoat, Palo Alto, Cisco, Crossbeam, ISS, Sourcefire
- Excellent knowledge of Unix (Solaris, Linux, BSD) and Windows (2000, 2003, 2008)
- Previous experience supervisory/team leading experience be an advantage
- Previous experience in a support or managed service environment would be advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills to confidently build relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and a professional telephone manner
- Verbal and written fluency in either German or French an advantage
- An innovative professional who is constantly seeking self and team development
- A self-starter driven by achievement with a great enthusiasm for customer satisfaction
- A reliable individual who values working in a team
NTT Security is the specialized security company of NTT Group. With embedded security we enable Group companies (Dimension Data, NTT Communications and NTT DATA) to deliver resilient business solutions for clients? digital transformation needs. NTT Security has 10 SOCs, seven R&D centers, over 1,500 security experts and handles hundreds of thousands of security incidents annually across six continents.
NTT Security ensures that resources are used effectively by delivering the right mix of consulting and managed services for NTT Group companies ? making best use of local resources and leveraging our global capabilities. NTT Security is part of the NTT Group (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation), one of the largest ICT companies in the world.
NTT Security is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Successful candidates may be subject to background and security checking.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959376818