Field Engineer/Technician (Water/Environment Technology)
Field Engineer/Technician (Water/Environment Technology/Engineering)
Position: Field Engineer/Technician
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire with travel across the UK and Ireland to customer sites (B60 4JZ)
Salary: £17,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
Benefits: Competitive salary including Laptop, mobile phone, company bonus scheme, pension and child care vouchers.
To support a significant increase in orders we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team in an expanding market.
Our client is a total solutions provider for the water and wastewater, environmental, food and beverage, mining, aggregates, petrochemical, power generation and research industries for the UK and worldwide. They are specialists in remote monitoring, flow meters, water quality monitoring instruments, water sampling equipment, groundwater monitoring, water level loggers, weather stations and wireless telemetry systems.
An experienced and self-motivated Field Engineer/Technician to build, install and maintain equipment on customer sites throughout the UK.
- Work with the Operations Manager to plan your weekly work schedule.
- Install, repair, calibrate, service and trouble shoot on site equipment covered by clients' maintenance contracts.
- Prepare all necessary equipment for the installation e.g. build panels, prepare drawings, plan projects.
- Determine the appropriate siting and positioning of the installation.
- Obtain customer sign off and produce documentation to allow invoicing
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Have an ONC/HNC or equivalent in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics discipline or substantial relevant experience.
- A SPA, Working at Heights certificate, CSCS, Water Hygiene and Working in Confined Spaces certificate, however appropriate training will be provided along with product training.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Have an ability to organise own work and manage own time effectively.
- Reliable and do what you say you're going to do.
- Confident, friendly and a practical hands on person.
You may have experience of the following: Field Engineer, Water Technology, Environmental, Field Technician, CSCS, Engineering, Water Hygiene, Service Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Repairs, Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics, Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer.
If you think you are right for this position, want to work in a great team and you love a challenge please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959385317