Recruitment Trainer / Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Recruitment Trainer / Assessor
Location: Various locations ? Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (DOE)
Package: Company Car, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Delivering the level 3 Apprenticeship in Recruitment Practice to learners employed in the recruitment sector.
- Assess and support learners towards the successful completion of their qualification.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner?s needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally candidates will already hold experience of assessing Recruitment Apprenticeships, however, we are also keen to receive applications from experienced (up to date) Business Assessors (Management/Customer Service etc) who hold strong recent occupational competency of working with Commercial Recruitment.
- Candidates must be happy with 1-1 and group based training delivery at various sites.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeship qualifications including Functional Skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959382075